Chairman of the Board and CEO of Whitney Holding Corp. (WTNY) John C Iii Hope buys 30,000 shares of WTNY on 10/27/2009 at an average price of $8 a share.
WHITNEY HOLDING CORP. is a Louisiana bank holding company registered pursuant to the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956. The Company through its banking subsidiaries engages in commercial and retail banking and in trust business including the taking of deposits the making of secured and unsecured loans the financing of commercial transactions the issuance of credit cards the delivery of corporate pension and personaltrust services investment services and safe deposit rentals. The LouisianaBank is active as a correspondent for other banks. Whitney Holding Corp. has a market cap of $546.3 million; its shares were traded at around $8.07 with and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Whitney Holding Corp. stocks is 0.5%. Whitney Holding Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 5.7% over the past 10 years.
WTNY is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management.
Insiders' Positions with WTNY
- Sell:: Director on 08/07/2009 A. R. Jr. Blossman sold 50,391 shares of WTNY stock at the average price of 10.35, the price of the stock has decreased by 22.03% since
- Sell:: Director on 07/28/2009 A. R. Jr. Blossman sold 3,276 shares of WTNY stock at the average price of 8.65, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.71% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.