CoStar Group Inc. provides information services to the commercial real estate industry. Their wide array of digital service offerings includes a leasing marketplace a selling marketplace sales comparable information decision support contact management tenant information property marketing and industry news. They have three assets that provide a unique foundation for this marketplace: comprehensive national databases; large research department; and large number of participating organizations. Costar Group Inc. has a market cap of $800.2 million; its shares were traded at around $39.4 with a P/E ratio of 34.2 and P/S ratio of 3.8. Costar Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 31.7% over the past 5 years.
CSGP is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds.
Insiders' Positions with CSGP
- Sell:: Managing Director, FOCUS on 09/16/2009 Paul Marples sold 570 shares of CSGP stock at the average price of 39.99, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.48% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.