NRG Energy Inc owns and operates a diverse portfolio of power-generating facilities primarily in the United States. Its operations include baseload intermediate peaking and cogeneration facilities thermal energy production and energy resource recovery facilities. Nrg Energy Inc. has a market cap of $6.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $23.28 with a P/E ratio of 7.3 and P/S ratio of 0.9. Nrg Energy Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 25.9% over the past 5 years.
NRG is in the portfolios of Andreas Halvorsen of Viking Global Investors LP, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC, Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, David Tepper of APPALOOSA MANAGEMENT LP.
Insiders' Positions with NRG
- Sell:: Director Herbert H Tate sold 5,800 shares of NRG stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 27.91, the price of the stock has decreased by 16.59% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.