Regis Corporation is the beauty industry's global leader in beauty salons hair restoration centers and cosmetology education. The Company ownes franchised or held ownership interests in over twelve thousand four hundred worldwide locations. Regis' corporate and franchised locations operate under concepts such as Supercuts Jean Louis David Vidal Sassoon Regis Salons MasterCuts Trade Secret SmartStyle Cost Cutters and Hair Club for Men and Women. In addition Regis maintains ownership interests in various other salon concepts such as Cool Cuts four Kids and the Beauty Takashi and Beauty Plaza concepts in Japan. System-wide these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in eleven other countries in North America Europe and Asia. Regis also maintains a fifty percent ownership interest in Intelligent Nutrients a joint venture that provides a wide variety of certified organic products for health and beauty. Regis Corp. has a market cap of $926.2 million; its shares were traded at around $16.22 with a P/E ratio of 9.3 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Regis Corp. stocks is 1%. Regis Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 10.2% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Regis Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
RGS is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
Insiders' Positions with RGS
- Sell:: EVP Fashion, Educ & Mktg Gordon B Nelson sold 3,743 shares of RGS stock on 06/05/2009 at the average price of 19.45, the price of the stock has decreased by 16.61% since
- Sell:: EVP Fashion, Educ & Mktg Gordon B Nelson sold 16,400 shares of RGS stock on 06/05/2009 at the average price of 19.26, the price of the stock has decreased by 15.78% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.