President & CEO of BOK Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:BOKF) Stanley A Lybarger buys 7,700 shares of BOKF on 11/03/2009 at an average price of $42.27 a share.
BOK FINANCIAL CORP. through its subsidiaries provides a wide range of financial services to commercial and intrial customers other financial institutions and consumers throughout Oklahoma Northwest Arkansas and North Texas. These services include depository and cash management; lending and lease financing; mortgage banking; securities brokerage; trading and underwriting; and personal and corporate trust. Bok Financial Corp. has a market cap of $2.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.24 with a P/E ratio of 15 and P/S ratio of 2. The dividend yield of Bok Financial Corp. stocks is 2.2%. Bok Financial Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 7.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Bok Financial Corp. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
BOKF is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
Insiders' Positions with BOKF
- Buy:: Sr. VP - Corporate Admin. Stacy Kymes bought 490 shares of BOKF stock on 10/30/2009 at the average price of 42.99, the price of the stock has increased by 0.58% since
- Buy:: President - Bank of Arizona Ryan Suchala bought 793 shares of BOKF stock on 06/18/2009 at the average price of 37.16, the price of the stock has increased by 16.36% since
- Buy:: Sr. VP - Corporate Admin. Stacy Kymes bought 320 shares of BOKF stock on 06/03/2009 at the average price of 38.86, the price of the stock has increased by 11.27% since
- Sell:: Director Sharon Bell sold 2,300 shares of BOKF stock on 09/18/2009 at the average price of 46.44, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.89% since
- Sell:: Sr. VP - Accounting John C Morrow sold 3,383 shares of BOKF stock on 09/17/2009 at the average price of 47.38, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.74% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.