Cardiovascular Systems Inc. formerly known as Replidyne Inc. is headquartered in Saint Paul Minnesota. It is a medical device company focusing on developing and commercializing interventional treatment systems for vascular disease. Its initial product the Diamondback 360? Orbital Atherectomy System is a minimally invasive catheter system for the treatment of peripheral arterial disease; and a range of plaque types including calcified vessel lesions. The Diamondback 360? removes soft and calcified plaque in plaque-lined vessels through the orbital rotation of a diamond grit coated offset crown. The company refined its `orbital` technology to address the growing market need of providing a safer more effective atherectomy device. Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. has a market cap of $56.1 million; its shares were traded at around $3.84 with and P/S ratio of 1.1.
CSII is in the portfolios of Lee Ainslie of Maverick Capital, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
Insiders' Positions with CSII
- Sell:: VP of Business Dev Paul A Tyska sold 3,766 shares of CSII stock on 08/21/2009 at the average price of 8.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 54.82% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.