ANSYS, Inc., develops and globally markets engineering simulation software and technologies widely used by engineers and designers across a broad spectrum of industries. The Company focuses on the development of open and flexible solutions that enable users to analyze designs directly on the desktop, providing a common platform for fast, efficient and cost- conscious product development, from design concept to final-stage testing and validation. The Company and its global network of channel partners provide sales, support and training for customers. Ansys Inc. has a market cap of $3.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.87 with a P/E ratio of 24.8 and P/S ratio of 7.7. Ansys Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 29.7% over the past 5 years.
ANSS is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds.
Insiders' Positions with ANSS
- Sell:: Chairman Peter J Smith sold 10,000 shares of ANSS stock on 11/06/2009 at the average price of 40.88, the price of the stock has increased by 2.42% since
- Sell:: Director Patrick J Zilvitis sold 10,000 shares of ANSS stock on 11/06/2009 at the average price of 41.03, the price of the stock has increased by 2.05% since
- Sell:: Director John F Smith sold 12,500 shares of ANSS stock on 09/14/2009 at the average price of 37.8, the price of the stock has increased by 10.77% since
- Sell:: VP, Human Resources Elaine Velisaris Keim sold 2,500 shares of ANSS stock on 09/11/2009 at the average price of 37.61, the price of the stock has increased by 11.33% since
- Sell:: VP & GM Joseph S Solecki sold 8,000 shares of ANSS stock on 09/10/2009 at the average price of 36.89, the price of the stock has increased by 13.5% since