Executive VP and CFO of Information Services Group Inc (NASDAQ:III) David E. Berger buys 125,000 shares of III on 11/12/2009 at an average price of $3.17 a share.
INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP, INC. was founded to build an industry-leading, high-growth, information-based services company by acquiring and growing businesses in advisory, data, business and media information services. ISG's first acquisition - TPI, the world's leading data and advisory firm in global sourcing - provides a solid platform upon which to build a prominent, high-growth information-based services company. Based in Stamford, Connecticut, ISG has a proven leadership team with global experience in information-based services and a track record of creating significant value for shareowners, clients and employees. ISG's strategy is to acquire and grow dynamic, innovative businesses that provide `must have` information-based services to such sectors as consumer products, retailing, financial services, manufacturing, media, marketing, healthcare, legal, government, telecommunications and technology. Information Services Group Inc has a market cap of $111.2 million; its shares were traded at around $3.53 with a P/E ratio of 12.3 and P/S ratio of 0.6.
Insiders' Positions with III
- Sell:: 10% Owner Eric Semler sold 94,900 shares of III stock on 11/05/2009 at the average price of 3.3, the price of the stock has increased by 6.97% since
- Sell:: 10% Owner Eric Semler sold 231,000 shares of III stock on 11/04/2009 at the average price of 3.47, the price of the stock has increased by 1.73% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.