President and CEO, 10% Owner of Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:CPRX) Patrick J Mcenany buys 25,000 shares of CPRX on 11/16/2009 at an average price of $0.75 a share.
CATALYST PHARMACEUTICAL PARTNERS, INC. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs for the treatment of addiction and obsessive compulsive disorders. The Company has obtained from Brookhaven National Laboratory an exclusive worldwide license for Brookhaven's patent portfolio in the US relating to the right to use vigabatrin to treat a wide variety of substance addictions and obsessive compulsive disorders. Catalyst has also been granted rights to Brookhaven's vigabatrin-related foreign patents or patents pending worldwide. The Company's initial product candidate based on vigabatrin is CPP-109. CPP-109 has been granted `Fast Track` status by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration for the treatment of cocaine addiction. This indicates that the FDA has recognized that CPP-109 is intended for the treatment of a serious or life-threatening condition for which there is no effective treatment and which demonstrates the potential t Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc. has a market cap of $9.85 million; its shares were traded at around $0.7 .
Insiders' Positions with CPRX
- Buy:: Director Milton J Wallace bought 100 shares of CPRX stock on 05/22/2009 at the average price of 2.06, the price of the stock has decreased by 66.02% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.