Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner of Webmediabrands Inc (WEBM) Alan M Meckler buys 25,000 shares of WEBM on 11/13/2009 at an average price of $0.65 a share.
WebMediaBrands Inc., formerly Jupitermedia Corporation and headquartered in New York, is a global provider of images, original information, job boards and events for information technology (IT), business and creative professionals. It delivers its content through a number of channels, including its online images networks, its online media networks and its events. The company operates three online networks, including Internet.com, which offers news, original information resources, and community to the enterprise IT and business professionals; Mediabistro.com, a career and community site for media and creative professionals to offer various seminars and tradeshows related to the vertical subject interests; and Graphics.com that offers creative professionals with news and resources. It also operates JustTechJobs.com, a jobsite that brings together IT professionals and employers offering the ability to post jobs, to search resumes, and to manage that information with a set of onlin Webmediabrands Inc has a market cap of $23.1 million; its shares were traded at around $0.63 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
Insiders' Positions with WEBM
- Buy:: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Alan M Meckler bought 100,000 shares of WEBM stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 0.67, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.97% since
- Buy:: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Alan M Meckler bought 30,600 shares of WEBM stock on 08/18/2009 at the average price of 0.61, the price of the stock has increased by 3.28% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.