Clean Harbors, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in one industry segment providing a wide range of environmental services to a diversified customer base in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Company is managed on a regional basis, with a full range of services being offered in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions, and a presence in the Western region. The Company has a network of sales and regional logistics offices and service centers. The service centers interface with customers, and perform a variety of environmental remediation. Clean Harbors Inc. has a market cap of $1.47 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.09 with a P/E ratio of 27.7 and P/S ratio of 1.4. Clean Harbors Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 21.2% over the past 5 years.
CLH is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds.
Insiders' Positions with CLH
- Sell:: Sr Vice President (CHESI) Jerry Elmer Correll sold 600 shares of CLH stock on 10/14/2009 at the average price of 60, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.52% since
- Sell:: Exec. Vice President (CHESI) Eric W Gerstenberg sold 500 shares of CLH stock on 10/02/2009 at the average price of 53.89, the price of the stock has increased by 4.08% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.