Connecticut Water Service, Inc., is a non-operating holding company whose income comes solely from its subsidiaries. The core business is water service to people throughout towns in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Connecticut Water Service Inc. has a market cap of $195 million; its shares were traded at around $22.88 with a P/E ratio of 17.5 and P/S ratio of 3.2. The dividend yield of Connecticut Water Service Inc. stocks is 4%. Connecticut Water Service Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 1.8% over the past 5 years.
Insiders' Positions with CTWS
- Sell:: VP, Customer & Reg Affairs Maureen P Westbrook sold 735 shares of CTWS stock on 08/17/2009 at the average price of 22.06, the price of the stock has increased by 3.72% since
- Sell:: VP, Business Development Thomas R Marston sold 228 shares of CTWS stock on 06/04/2009 at the average price of 22, the price of the stock has increased by 4% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.