Chairman and CEO of Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) Lewis B Campbell sells 40,000 shares of TXT on 11/24/2009 at an average price of $20.15 a share.
Textron, Inc. is a global multi-industry company with operations in fivebusiness segments - Aircraft, Fastening Systems, Industrial Components, Industrial Products and Finance. The company's products include commercial and military helicopters, light and mid-size business jets, plastic fuel tanks, automotive trim products, golf cars and utility vehicles, turf-care equipment, industrial pumps and gears, engineered fastening systems and solutions, and other industrial products. It also is a commercial finance company for select markets. Textron Inc. has a market cap of $5.6 billion; its shares were traded at around $20.73 with a P/E ratio of 24.1 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Textron Inc. stocks is 0.4%. Textron Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 3% over the past 10 years.
TXT is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
Insiders' Positions with TXT
- Sell:: Director Lawrence K Fish sold 2,500 shares of TXT stock on 11/02/2009 at the average price of 17.95, the price of the stock has increased by 15.49% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.