Wright Medical Group, Inc. is a global orthopaedic device company specializing in the design, manufacture and marketing of reconstructive joint devices and bio-orthopaedic materials. Reconstructive joint devices are used to replace knee, hip and other joints that have deteriorated through disease or injury. Bio-orthopaedic materials are used to replace damaged or diseased bone and to stimulate natural bone growth. Wright Medical Group Inc. has a market cap of $710.8 million; its shares were traded at around $18.41 with a P/E ratio of 32.3 and P/S ratio of 1.5.
Insiders' Positions with WMGI
- Sell:: Sr. VP, Research and Dev Frank S. Bono sold 1,283 shares of WMGI stock on 11/04/2009 at the average price of 17.23, the price of the stock has increased by 6.85% since
- Sell:: Pres-Europe,Mid East, Africa Paul R Kosters sold 956 shares of WMGI stock on 07/02/2009 at the average price of 16.21, the price of the stock has increased by 13.57% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.