Chairman of the Board of ESSA Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:ESSA) John E Burrus sells 1,150 shares of ESSA on 12/07/2009 at an average price of $12.47 a share.
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust and is the leading service-oriented financial institution that provides services to individuals, families, and businesses in greater Pocono, Pennsylvania region. The Bank maintains its corporate headquarters in downtown Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and has community offices throughout the Pocono area. In addition to being one of the region's largest mortgage lenders, ESSA Bank & Trust offers a full range of retail and commercial financial services. ESSA Bank & Trust's business consists primarily of accepting deposits from the general public and investing those deposits, together with funds generated from operations and borrowings, in residential first mortgage loans, including construction mortgage loans, commercial real estate, home equity loans and lines of credit, commercial and consumer loans. Essa Bancorp Inc. has a market cap of $178.9 million; its shares were traded at around $12.42 with a P/E ratio of 27 and P/S ratio of 3.1. The dividend yield of Essa Bancorp Inc. stocks is 1.6%.
Insiders' Positions with ESSA
- Buy:: Vice President Thomas J Grayuski bought 500 shares of ESSA stock on 11/12/2009 at the average price of 12.1, the price of the stock has increased by 2.64% since
- Sell:: Chairman of the Board John E Burrus sold 1,450 shares of ESSA stock on 09/03/2009 at the average price of 12.36, the price of the stock has increased by 0.49% since
- Sell:: Director William P Douglass sold 4,075 shares of ESSA stock on 08/17/2009 at the average price of 13.51, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.07% since
- Sell:: Director Elizabeth B Weekes sold 1,250 shares of ESSA stock on 08/12/2009 at the average price of 13.7, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.34% since
- Sell:: Director Elizabeth B Weekes sold 1,000 shares of ESSA stock on 08/06/2009 at the average price of 13.4, the price of the stock has decreased by 7.31% since