CEO of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. (JOSB) R Neal Black sells 54,250 shares of JOSB on 12/07/2009 at an average price of $41.27 a share.
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc., is a retailer and cataloger of Men's tailored and casual clothing and accessories. The company's products are sold exclusively under the Jos. A. Bank label through its company-operated retail stores and franchise stores located throughout the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, South, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S., as well asthrough the company's s nationwide catalog operations and its e-commerce internet sites. The company's products are targeted at the male career professional. Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. has a market cap of $744.7 million; its shares were traded at around $40.71 with a P/E ratio of 11.3 and P/S ratio of 1.1. Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 30.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
JOSB is in the portfolios of Ken Heebner of CAPITAL GROWTH MANAGEMENT LP, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
Insiders' Positions with JOSB
- Sell:: Director Henry Iii Homes sold 220 shares of JOSB stock on 09/17/2009 at the average price of 47.14, the price of the stock has decreased by 13.64% since
- Sell:: Director Robert N Wildrick sold 262,500 shares of JOSB stock on 09/10/2009 at the average price of 46.45, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.36% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.