Resource Capital Corp. is a specialty finance company that began operations in March and intends to qualify to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. RCC invests in a combination of real estate-related assets and, to a lesser extent, higher-yielding commercial finance assets, targeting the following asset classes commercial real estate-related assets such as B notes, mezzanine debt and commercial mortgage-backed securities; residential real estate-related assets such as residential mortgage-backed securities; and commercial finance assets such as other asset-backed securities, syndicated bank loans, equipment leases, trust preferred securities and private equity investments principally issued by financial institutions. Resource Capital Corp. has a market cap of $119.7 million; its shares were traded at around $4.56 with a P/E ratio of 2.7 and P/S ratio of 2.1. The dividend yield of Resource Capital Corp. stocks is 26.3%.
Insiders' Positions with RSO
- Sell:: Senior Vice President David E Bloom sold 28,000 shares of RSO stock on 08/07/2009 at the average price of 3.89, the price of the stock has increased by 17.22% since
- Sell:: 10% Owner Leon G Cooperman sold 314,100 shares of RSO stock on 06/16/2009 at the average price of 3.9, the price of the stock has increased by 16.92% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.