Chairman, President and CEO, 10% Owner of MicroStrategy Inc. (NASDAQ:MSTR) Michael J Saylor sells 6,404 shares of MSTR on 12/07/2009 at an average price of $90.05 a share.
MicroStrategy Incorporated, a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence software, today announced that GT Nexus has selected MicroStrategy to power the customer-facing analytics and reporting capabilities on its Global Logistics portal. The GT Nexus portal is an on demand technology platform that is used by importers, exporters, transportation carriers, suppliers, banks, and other partners to manage goods that are moving around the world. The GT Nexus system captures and stores hard-to-get data associated with global supply chains, and then fuels a range of Web applications that can be used by constituents to lower supply chain costs and improve control. MicroStrategy will help GT Nexus to deliver a wide range of analytics and reporting capabilities to its customers, which include Home Depot, Kmart, Xerox, Weyerhaeuser, and American Eagle Outfitters. Microstrategy Inc. has a market cap of $1.03 billion; its shares were traded at around $86.4 with a P/E ratio of 19.6 and P/S ratio of 2.8. Microstrategy Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 39.7% over the past 5 years.
MSTR is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
Insiders' Positions with MSTR
- Sell:: , Director, 10% Owner Michael J Saylor sold 11,214 shares of MSTR stock on 12/04/2009 at the average price of 90.01, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.01% since
- Sell:: , Director, 10% Owner Michael J Saylor sold 1,424 shares of MSTR stock on 12/03/2009 at the average price of 89.76, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.74% since
- Sell:: EVP, Worldwide Sales & Ops Paul N Zolfaghari sold 5,000 shares of MSTR stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 89.69, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.67% since
- Sell:: , Director, 10% Owner Michael J Saylor sold 8,641 shares of MSTR stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 90.18, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.19% since
- Sell:: , Director, 10% Owner Michael J Saylor sold 22,515 shares of MSTR stock on 12/01/2009 at the average price of 89.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.46% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.