President and CEO, 10% Owner of Point.360 (PTSX) Haig S Bagerdjian buys 799,874 shares of PTSX on 12/10/2009 at an average price of $1.05 a share.
Point 360 is leading integrated media management services company providing film, video and audio post-production, archival, duplication, computer graphics and distribution services to motion pictures studios, television networks, independent production companies and multinational companies. Point. 360 provides the services necessary to edit, master, reformat and archive clients' audio and video content, including television programming, feature films and movie trailers. Point.360 has a market cap of $12 million; its shares were traded at around $1.14 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
Insiders' Positions with PTSX
- Buy:: President and CEO, 10% Owner Haig S Bagerdjian bought 65,217 shares of PTSX stock on 12/01/2009 at the average price of 1.15, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.87% since
- Buy:: Chairman, President and CEO, 10% Owner Haig S Bagerdjian bought 347,826 shares of PTSX stock on 09/17/2009 at the average price of 1.15, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.87% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.