Pacific Mercantile Bancorp is the parent holding company of Pacific Mercantile Bank that provides commercial banking services in Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties of California. It primarily engages in generating deposits and originating loans. The Bank is an FDIC insured, California state-chartered bank and a member of the Federal Reserve System and provides a wide range of commercial banking services and financial products, which includes mortgage financing, to businesses, business professionals and individual clients through its combination of traditional banking financial centers and comprehensive, sophisticated electronic banking services. Pacific Mercantile Bancorp provides its services to small and moderate size businesses, professional firms, and individuals. The company is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. Pacific Mercantile Bancorp has a market cap of $32.3 million; its shares were traded at around $3.1001 .
PMBC is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES.
Insiders' Positions with PMBC
- Buy:: President and CEO Raymond E Dellerba bought 3,700 shares of PMBC stock on 11/13/2009 at the average price of 2.92, the price of the stock has increased by 6.17% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.