CONMED Corporation is a medical technology company specializing in instruments and implants for arthroscopic sports medicine, and powered surgical instruments, such as drills and saws, for orthopaedic, ENT and neurosurgery. The company is also a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced medical devices, including electrosurgical systems, electrodes for heart monitoring. The company's products are used in a variety of clinical settings, such as operating rooms, surgery centers, physicians' offices and critical care areas of hospitals. Conmed Corp. has a market cap of $624 million; its shares were traded at around $21.44 with a P/E ratio of 21.9 and P/S ratio of 0.8. Conmed Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 1.5% over the past 10 years.
CNMD is in the portfolios of Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CNMD. For the complete insider trading history of CNMD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP CORP HR&DEPUTY GEN COUNSEL Heather L Cohen sold 1,000 shares of CNMD stock on 10/26/2009 at the average price of 22.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.71% since
- Sell:: VP CORP HR&DEPUTY GEN COUNSEL Heather L Cohen sold 1,000 shares of CNMD stock on 10/26/2009 at the average price of 22.95, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.58% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.