PS Business Parks is a self-advised and self-managed equity real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership, management and acquisition of business parks containing office flex space. The company has interests in a number of commercial properties located in the United States, primarily California, Texas, Oregon and Virginia. Ps Business Parks Inc has a market cap of $1.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $48.97 with a P/E ratio of 11 and P/S ratio of 4.2. The dividend yield of Ps Business Parks Inc stocks is 3.6%. Ps Business Parks Inc had an annual average earning growth of 6.4% over the past 5 years.
PSB is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PSB over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PSB.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: PRESIDENT / CEO Joseph D Jr Russell sold 1,000 shares of PSB stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 48.62, the price of the stock has increased by 0.72% since
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PSB. For the complete insider trading history of PSB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT & COO John W Petersen sold 3,000 shares of PSB stock on 11/19/2009 at the average price of 49.32, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.71% since
- Sell:: Director R Wesley Burns sold 462 shares of PSB stock on 11/05/2009 at the average price of 47.75, the price of the stock has increased by 2.55% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.