Education Realty Trust owns, manages, and develops student housing communities located near university campuses throughout the United States. EDR will elect to be taxed as a real estate investment trust. EDR also manages student housing communities for college and university systems across the country. Education Realty Trust Inc. has a market cap of $275.6 million; its shares were traded at around $4.86 with a P/E ratio of 6.3 and P/S ratio of 2. The dividend yield of Education Realty Trust Inc. stocks is 4.2%.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EDR. For the complete insider trading history of EDR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director William J Cahill bought 2,000 shares of EDR stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 5.14, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.45% since
- Buy:: EVP, President of AOES, Inc. Craig L Cardwell bought 3,500 shares of EDR stock on 08/17/2009 at the average price of 5.3, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.3% since
- Sell:: Senior VP of Operations Thomas J Hickey sold 600 shares of EDR stock on 10/28/2009 at the average price of 5.24, the price of the stock has decreased by 7.25% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.