Roper Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes specialtyindustrial controls, fluid handling and analytical instrumentation productsworldwide, serving selected segments of a broad range of markets such as oil & gas, scientific research, medical diagnostics, semiconductor, microscopy, chemical and petrochemical processing, large diesel engine andturbine/compressor control applications, bulk-liquid trucking, power generation, and agricultural irrigation industries. Roper Industries Inc. has a market cap of $4.85 billion; its shares were traded at around $53.28 with a P/E ratio of 20 and P/S ratio of 2.1. The dividend yield of Roper Industries Inc. stocks is 0.6%. Roper Industries Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 16.3% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Roper Industries Inc. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
ROP is in the portfolios of Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ROP. For the complete insider trading history of ROP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director David W Devonshire sold 5,000 shares of ROP stock on 09/14/2009 at the average price of 50.52, the price of the stock has increased by 5.46% since
- Sell:: VP Scientific and Industrial I Benjamin W Wood sold 2,193 shares of ROP stock on 08/12/2009 at the average price of 47.03, the price of the stock has increased by 13.29% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.