COO and CFO of Taylor Capital Group Inc. (TAYC) Randall Conte buys 10,000 shares of TAYC on 12/14/2009 at an average price of $7.82 a share.
Taylor Capital Group is a bank holding company which derives virtually all of its revenue from its subsidiary, Cole Taylor Bank. Taylor Capital provides a range of products and services concentrating in four primary banking areas: middle-market business banking, small business banking, commercial real estate lending and wealth management. Taylor Capital Group Inc. has a market cap of $93.9 million; its shares were traded at around $8.48 with and P/S ratio of 0.4.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TAYC. For the complete insider trading history of TAYC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Jennifer W Steans bought 122,500 shares of TAYC stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 6.52, the price of the stock has increased by 30.06% since
- Buy:: Director Harrison I Steans bought 277,500 shares of TAYC stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 6.52, the price of the stock has increased by 30.06% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.