COO and CFO of Taylor Capital Group Inc. (NASDAQ:TAYC) Randall Conte buys 10,000 shares of TAYC on 12/14/2009 at an average price of $7.82 a share.
Taylor Capital Group is a bank holding company which derives virtually all of its revenue from its subsidiary, Cole Taylor Bank. Taylor Capital provides a range of products and services concentrating in four primary banking areas: middle-market business banking, small business banking, commercial real estate lending and wealth management. Taylor Capital Group Inc. has a market cap of $93.9 million; its shares were traded at around $8.48 with and P/S ratio of 0.4.
TAYC is in the portfolios of Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TAYC. For the complete insider trading history of TAYC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Jennifer W Steans bought 122,500 shares of TAYC stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 6.52, the price of the stock has increased by 30.06% since
- Buy:: Director Harrison I Steans bought 277,500 shares of TAYC stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 6.52, the price of the stock has increased by 30.06% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.