FIFTH STREET FINANCE CORP. is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies in connection with an investment by private equity sponsors. Fifth Street Finance Corp.'s investment objective is to maximize its portfolio's total return by generating current income from its debt investments and capital appreciation from its equity investments. Fifth Street Finance has a market cap of $379.5 million; its shares were traded at around $10.23 with a P/E ratio of 7.9 and P/S ratio of 7.6. The dividend yield of Fifth Street Finance stocks is 10.5%.
FSC is in the portfolios of David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital Inc, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of FSC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of FSC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CEO & President Leonard M Tannenbaum bought 22,685 shares of FSC stock on 09/23/2009 at the average price of 10.55, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.03% since
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FSC. For the complete insider trading history of FSC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CCO, Exec. V.P.& Sec Bernard D Berman bought 1,000 shares of FSC stock on 08/19/2009 at the average price of 9.7, the price of the stock has increased by 5.46% since
- Buy:: Director Brian S Dunn bought 1,000 shares of FSC stock on 08/19/2009 at the average price of 9.7, the price of the stock has increased by 5.46% since
- Sell:: 10% Owner Life Insurance Co Genworth sold 1,000 shares of FSC stock on 11/06/2009 at the average price of 9.81, the price of the stock has increased by 4.28% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.