PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global technology company which provides products and systems to the telecom, medical, pharmaceutical, chemical, semiconductor and photographic markets. The Company has operations in over 100 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. The Company's continuing operations are classified into four operating segments:Life Sciences, Optoelectronics, Instruments, and Fluid Sciences. Perkinelmer Inc. has a market cap of $2.38 billion; its shares were traded at around $20.4 with a P/E ratio of 15.6 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Perkinelmer Inc. stocks is 1.4%. Perkinelmer Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2.5% over the past 10 years.
PKI is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PKI. For the complete insider trading history of PKI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Vicki L Sato sold 7,893 shares of PKI stock on 11/05/2009 at the average price of 18.88, the price of the stock has increased by 8.05% since
- Sell:: Director G Robert Tod sold 5,500 shares of PKI stock on 11/04/2009 at the average price of 18.59, the price of the stock has increased by 9.74% since
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.