Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in network and embedded PowerPC processing, optical transport and storage solutions. The Company's products enable the development of converged IP-based networks offering high-speed secure data, high-definition video and high-quality voice for carrier, metropolitan, access and enterprise applications. AMCC provides networking equipment vendors with industry-leading network and communications processing, Ethernet, SONET and switch fabric solutions. AMCC is also the leading vendor of high-port count SATA RAID controllers enabling low-cost, high-performance, high-capacity storage. AMCC's corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. Sales and engineering offices are located throughout the world. Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Common Stock-ne has a market cap of $488.5 million; its shares were traded at around $7.33 with a P/E ratio of 31.9 and P/S ratio of 2.3.
AMCC is in the portfolios of George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of AMCC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of AMCC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President & CEO Paramesh Gopi sold 16,038 shares of AMCC stock on 08/24/2009 at the average price of 7.54, the price of the stock has decreased by 2.79% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AMCC. For the complete insider trading history of AMCC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP Operations Hector Berardi sold 483 shares of AMCC stock on 11/18/2009 at the average price of 7.88, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.98% since.
- Sell:: VP, Corp Controller & CAO Shiva Kumar Natarajan sold 10,000 shares of AMCC stock on 09/14/2009 at the average price of 10.25, the price of the stock has decreased by 28.49% since.
- Sell:: VP, Corp Controller & CAO Shiva Kumar Natarajan sold 6,615 shares of AMCC stock on 09/10/2009 at the average price of 9.68, the price of the stock has decreased by 24.28% since.
- Sell:: VP Operations Hector Berardi sold 2,119 shares of AMCC stock on 08/26/2009 at the average price of 7.63, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.93% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.