Chairman, CEO of NetSol Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:NTWK) Najeeb Ghauri buys 24,600 shares of NTWK on 12/22/2009 at an average price of $0.99 a share.
NetSol Technologies is a multinational provider of enterprise software and IT services to the financial services industry. NetSol helps clients to identify, evaluate and implement technology solutions to meet their strategic business challenges and maximize their bottom line. By utilizing its worldwide resources, NetSol delivers high-quality, cost-effective equipment and vehicle finance portfolio management solutions. The Company also delivers managed IT services ranging from consulting and application development to systems integration and development outsourcing. NetSol's commitment to quality is demonstrated by its achievement of both ISO 9001 and SEI (Software Engineering Institute) CMMi (Capability Maturity Model) Level 5 assessment, a distinction shared by only 94 companies worldwide. The Company's clients include global automakers, financial institutions, technology companies and governmental agencies. Netsol Technologies Inc. has a market cap of $33.5 million; its shares were traded at around $0.97 with and P/S ratio of 1.3.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Chairman, CEO Najeeb Ghauri bought 20,000 shares of NTWK stock on 09/23/2009 at the average price of 0.94, the price of the stock has increased by 3.19% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.