CEO of Transcend Services Inc. (TRCR) Larry G Gerdes sells 316,250 shares of TRCR on 12/22/2009 at an average price of $16.75 a share.
Transcend Services, Inc. believes that accurate, reliable and timely transcription creates the foundation for the patient medical record. To this end, the Company has created Internet-based, speech-recognition enabled, voice-to-text systems that allow its skilled medical language specialists to securely and quickly produce the highest quality medical documents. The Company's wide range of transcription and editing services encompass everything needed to securely receive, type, edit, format and distribute electronic copies of physician-dictated medical documents, from overflow projects to complete transcription outsourcing Transcend Services Inc. has a market cap of $173.7 million; its shares were traded at around $19.89 with a P/E ratio of 26.2 and P/S ratio of 3.6.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TRCR. For the complete insider trading history of TRCR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director James D Edwards sold 10,000 shares of TRCR stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 16.55, the price of the stock has increased by 20.18% since.
- Sell:: Director Sidney V Sack sold 5,000 shares of TRCR stock on 08/11/2009 at the average price of 15.68, the price of the stock has increased by 26.85% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.