Executive Vice President & CFO of Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE:SWN) Gregory D Kerley sells 150,000 shares of SWN on 12/22/2009 at an average price of $48.48 a share.
Southwestern Energy Company is an energy company primarily focused on natural gas. They are involved in the following business segments:Exploration and Production - Engaged in natural gas and oil exploration, development and production. This represents their primary business; Natural Gas Distribution - Engaged in the gathering, distribution andtransmission of natural gas; Marketing and Transportation - Provides marketing and transportation services in their core areas of operation and owns a 25% interest in the NOARK Pipeline System, Limited Partnership. Southwestern Energy Company has a market cap of $17.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $50.57 with a P/E ratio of 37.2 and P/S ratio of 7.6. Southwestern Energy Company had an annual average earning growth of 14.2% over the past 10 years.
SWN is in the portfolios of Steve Mandel of Lone Pine Capital, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Ken Heebner of CAPITAL GROWTH MANAGEMENT LP, PRIMECAP Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SWN. For the complete insider trading history of SWN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Vice President James L Jr Bolander sold 500 shares of SWN stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 42.35, the price of the stock has increased by 19.41% since.
- Sell:: Director Robert L Howard sold 64,000 shares of SWN stock on 09/18/2009 at the average price of 44.87, the price of the stock has increased by 12.7% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President Dee W Hency sold 25,000 shares of SWN stock on 09/17/2009 at the average price of 45.36, the price of the stock has increased by 11.49% since.
- Sell:: Vice President & Treasurer Timothy J Odonnell sold 20,000 shares of SWN stock on 09/17/2009 at the average price of 44.75, the price of the stock has increased by 13.01% since.
- Sell:: Director Lewis E Jr Epley sold 64,000 shares of SWN stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 43.27, the price of the stock has increased by 16.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.