Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment including Zimmatic, Greenfield, Stettyn and Perrot center pivot, lateral move and hose reel irrigation systems and GrowSmart controls, all of which are used by farmers to increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure products including movable barriers for lane management to reduce traffic congestion and improve safety through its wholly owned subsidiary, Barrier Systems Inc. In addition, the Company produces crash cushions and specialty barriers to improve motorist and highway worker safety, large diameter steel tubing, and provides outsourced manufacturing and production services for other companies. Lindsay Corp. has a market cap of $504.7 million; its shares were traded at around $40.67 with a P/E ratio of 36 and P/S ratio of 1.5. The dividend yield of Lindsay Corp. stocks is 0.8%. Lindsay Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 5.1% over the past 10 years.
LNN is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of LNN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of LNN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President & CEO Rick Parod sold 29,400 shares of LNN stock on 07/31/2009 at the average price of 35.88, the price of the stock has increased by 13.35% since.
- Sell:: President & CEO Rick Parod sold 9,500 shares of LNN stock on 07/30/2009 at the average price of 36.72, the price of the stock has increased by 10.76% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.