Executive Vice President/CFO of China Direct Inc. (CDII) Andrew X. Wang sells 2,500 shares of CDII on 01/04/2010 at an average price of $1.5 a share.
China Direct, Inc. maintains active, majority stakes in a diversified portfolio of Chinese companies operating in multiple industries. Additionally, the Company provides consulting services for both private and publicly held Chinese entities. China Direct's mission is to utilize a proprietary platform to empower emerging growth Chinese entities to effectively compete while becoming recognized as global enterprises. As a direct link to China, our Company serves as a vehicle to allow investors to participate directly in the rapid growth of Chinese economy through the success of our portfolio of partners and clients. China Direct Inc. has a market cap of $48.1 million; its shares were traded at around $1.76 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CDII. For the complete insider trading history of CDII, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Executive Vice President Lazarus Rothstein sold 5,000 shares of CDII stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 1.65, the price of the stock has increased by 6.67% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.