CEO, 10% Owner of LMI Aerospace Inc. (NASDAQ:LMIA) Ronald S Saks buys 7,200 shares of LMIA on 12/31/2009 at an average price of $13.49 a share.
LMI Aerospace, Inc. is a leading fabricator, finisher and integrator offormed, close tolerance aluminum and specialty alloy components for use by the aerospace industry. For approximately 50 years the Company has been engaged in manufacturing components for a wide variety of aerospace applications. Components manufactured by the Company include leading edge wing slats, flaps and lens assemblies; cockpit window frame assemblies; fuselage skins and supports; and passenger and cargo door frames and supports. Lmi Aerospace Inc. has a market cap of $159.5 million; its shares were traded at around $13.7 with a P/E ratio of 12.3 and P/S ratio of 0.7.
LMIA is in the portfolios of John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CFO Lawrence E Dickinson sold 2,200 shares of LMIA stock on 12/21/2009 at the average price of 13.25, the price of the stock has increased by 3.4% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.