Founded in 1992 with a single 23-mile pipeline, Copano has grown to become a leading independent midstream services provider in the South Texas/Gulf Coast region. Copano seeks to be the most competitive and flexible aggregator of natural gas in its market region. Copano provides flexible services to natural gas producers, including natural gas gathering, transportation, compression, dehydration, treating, conditioning and processing of natural gas. Copano Energy L.l.c. has a market cap of $1.39 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.45 with a P/E ratio of 54.2 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Copano Energy L.l.c. stocks is 9%.
CPNO is in the portfolios of Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CPNO over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CPNO.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman and CEO John R Jr Eckel sold 90,000 shares of CPNO stock on 08/31/2009 at the average price of 15.58, the price of the stock has increased by 63.35% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CPNO. For the complete insider trading history of CPNO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President & COO R Bruce Northcutt sold 5,000 shares of CPNO stock on 10/01/2009 at the average price of 18.04, the price of the stock has increased by 41.08% since.
- Sell:: Pres. & COO, Rocky Mtn. John A Raber sold 3,000 shares of CPNO stock on 08/10/2009 at the average price of 17.94, the price of the stock has increased by 41.86% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.