CEO, 10% Owner of Broadwind Energy Inc. (BWEN) John Cameron Drecoll sells 1,125,000 shares of BWEN on 01/21/2010 at an average price of $5.46 a share.
Broadwind Energy Inc. has a market cap of $551.9 million; its shares were traded at around $5.71 .
BWEN is in the portfolios of George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BWEN over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BWEN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO John Cameron Drecoll sold 38,100 shares of BWEN stock on 10/21/2009 at the average price of 7.33, the price of the stock has decreased by 22.1% since.
- Sell:: CEO John Cameron Drecoll sold 91,300 shares of BWEN stock on 10/16/2009 at the average price of 7.26, the price of the stock has decreased by 21.35% since.
- Sell:: CEO John Cameron Drecoll sold 17,000 shares of BWEN stock on 10/13/2009 at the average price of 7.36, the price of the stock has decreased by 22.42% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BWEN. For the complete insider trading history of BWEN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: 10% Owner Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell sold 6,125,000 shares of BWEN stock on 01/21/2010 at the average price of 5.46, the price of the stock has increased by 4.58% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.