President & CEO of HarleyDavidson Inc. (NYSE:HOG) Keith E Wandell buys 1,000 shares of HOG on 01/26/2010 at an average price of $23.59 a share.
Harleydavidson Inc. has a market cap of $5.43 billion; its shares were traded at around $23.18 with a P/E ratio of 32.2 and P/S ratio of 1. The dividend yield of Harleydavidson Inc. stocks is 1.7%. Harleydavidson Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 20.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Harleydavidson Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
HOG is in the portfolios of Bill Nygren of Oak Mark Fund, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Sarah Ketterer of CAUSEWAY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Mark Hillman of Hillman Capital Management, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: President & CEO Keith E Wandell bought 500 shares of HOG stock on 08/18/2009 at the average price of 21.73, the price of the stock has increased by 6.67% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HOG. For the complete insider trading history of HOG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chief Accounting Officer Mark R Kornetzke sold 1,316 shares of HOG stock on 12/01/2009 at the average price of 29.46, the price of the stock has decreased by 21.32% since.
- Sell:: EVP Corporate Product Planning James A Mccaslin sold 80,000 shares of HOG stock on 11/23/2009 at the average price of 28.23, the price of the stock has decreased by 17.89% since.
- Sell:: Director Sara L Levinson sold 3,770 shares of HOG stock on 08/26/2009 at the average price of 21.86, the price of the stock has increased by 6.04% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.