Avis Budget Group Inc. has a market cap of $1.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $11.14 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
CAR is in the portfolios of Ken Heebner of CAPITAL GROWTH MANAGEMENT LP, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP and CFO David B Wyshner sold 12,500 shares of CAR stock on 08/13/2009 at the average price of 10.41, the price of the stock has increased by 7.01% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CAR. For the complete insider trading history of CAR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP & General Counsel Karen C Sclafani sold 13,375 shares of CAR stock on 12/23/2009 at the average price of 13.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 17.48% since.
- Sell:: SVP, Chief Accounting Officer Brett Weinblatt sold 1,500 shares of CAR stock on 08/06/2009 at the average price of 9.19, the price of the stock has increased by 21.22% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.