Endeavour International Corp. has a market cap of $106.2 million; its shares were traded at around $0.81 with a P/E ratio of 5 and P/S ratio of 0.5.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of END over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of END.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Chairman, CEO and President William L Transier bought 100,000 shares of END stock on 11/30/2009 at the average price of 0.95, the price of the stock has decreased by 14.74% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of END. For the complete insider trading history of END, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP - Operations Carl D Grenz sold 47,774 shares of END stock on 11/03/2009 at the average price of 1.04, the price of the stock has decreased by 22.12% since.
- Sell:: EVP - Exploration John Glynn Williams sold 35,267 shares of END stock on 10/01/2009 at the average price of 1.21, the price of the stock has decreased by 33.06% since.
- Sell:: Director John B Connally Iii sold 50,000 shares of END stock on 08/11/2009 at the average price of 1.27, the price of the stock has decreased by 36.22% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.