While I was searching material on an investment Guru, I stumped on this link of The Heilbrunn Center for Graham & Dodd Investing of Columbia Business School. I like the site, feel our viewers may like it too.
Columbia was where value investing originated. Two professors, Ben Graham and David Dodd pioneered the field when they wrote the classic text Security Analysis.
Many accomplished and world renowned investors gave guest lectures in the school and the school has made some of the videos available to the general public. The majority of speakers whose lectures are available to general public, are investment Gurus whom we track here at GuruFocus.com: Tom Russo, Christopher Browne, Glenn Greenberg, Michael Price, and Mohnish Pabrai.
Enjoy the lecture videos.
- Tom Russo Undervalued Stocks
- Tom Russo Top Growth Companies
- Tom Russo High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Tom Russo keeps buying
- Glenn Greenberg Undervalued Stocks
- Glenn Greenberg Top Growth Companies
- Glenn Greenberg High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Glenn Greenberg keeps buying
- Michael Price Undervalued Stocks
- Michael Price Top Growth Companies
- Michael Price High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Michael Price keeps buying
- Mohnish Undervalued Stocks
- Mohnish Top Growth Companies
- Mohnish High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Mohnish keeps buying