CEO of Allos Therapeutics Inc. (ALTH) Paul L Berns sells 32,580 shares of ALTH on 02/08/2010 at an average price of $7 a share.
Allos Therapeutics Inc. has a market cap of $721.4 million; its shares were traded at around $6.94 .
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ALTH over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ALTH.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO Paul L Berns sold 65,160 shares of ALTH stock on 01/08/2010 at the average price of 7, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.86% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ALTH. For the complete insider trading history of ALTH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: VP, Pharmaceutical Operations Bruce K Jr Bennett bought 211 shares of ALTH stock on 12/31/2009 at the average price of 5.59, the price of the stock has increased by 24.15% since.
- Sell:: Director Stephen J Hoffman sold 136,286 shares of ALTH stock on 01/11/2010 at the average price of 7.06, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.7% since.
- Sell:: Director Stephen J Hoffman sold 116,285 shares of ALTH stock on 01/06/2010 at the average price of 6.67, the price of the stock has increased by 4.05% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.