EVP, CFO of AECOM Technology Corp. (NYSE:ACM) Michael S Burke sells 25,000 shares of ACM on 02/11/2010 at an average price of $27.03 a share.
Aecom Technology Corp. has a market cap of $3.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.43 with a P/E ratio of 16.1 and P/S ratio of 0.5.
ACM is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, David Williams of Columbia Value and Restructuring Fund, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP, CFO Michael S Burke sold 10,000 shares of ACM stock on 11/16/2009 at the average price of 28.19, the price of the stock has decreased by 2.7% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ACM. For the complete insider trading history of ACM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP, Business Lines Frederick W Werner sold 25,000 shares of ACM stock on 11/20/2009 at the average price of 27, the price of the stock has increased by 1.59% since.
- Sell:: Chairman Richard G Newman sold 30,000 shares of ACM stock on 11/13/2009 at the average price of 27.8, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.