President & CEO of General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD) Jay L Johnson sells 4,605 shares of GD on 02/16/2010 at an average price of $69.27 a share.
General Dynamics Corp. has a market cap of $27.04 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.1 with a P/E ratio of 11.2 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of General Dynamics Corp. stocks is 2.2%. General Dynamics Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 13.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated General Dynamics Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
GD is in the portfolios of David Winters of Wintergreen Advisors, Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Bill Frels of MAIRS & POWER INC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of GD. For the complete insider trading history of GD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Executive Vice President Joseph T Lombardo sold 16,588 shares of GD stock on 12/17/2009 at the average price of 68.5, the price of the stock has increased by 2.34% since.
- Sell:: Director Paul G Kaminski sold 4,300 shares of GD stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 69.92, the price of the stock has increased by 0.26% since.
- Sell:: Director George A Joulwan sold 4,476 shares of GD stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 69.38, the price of the stock has increased by 1.04% since.
- Sell:: Sr. V.P., Gen Counsel, Secreta David A Savner sold 9,000 shares of GD stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 69.56, the price of the stock has increased by 0.78% since.
- Sell:: Director Nicholas D Chabraja sold 218,950 shares of GD stock on 12/07/2009 at the average price of 67.63, the price of the stock has increased by 3.65% since.