CFO of Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBI) Peter B Bartholow sells 5,000 shares of TCBI on 02/22/2010 at an average price of $17.01 a share.
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. has a market cap of $595.8 million; its shares were traded at around $16.64 with a P/E ratio of 30.2 and P/S ratio of 2.2. Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 32.2% over the past 5 years.
TCBI is in the portfolios of NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO George F Jr Jones sold 19,250 shares of TCBI stock on 02/04/2010 at the average price of 16.78, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.83% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TCBI. For the complete insider trading history of TCBI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President, COO and CLO C Keith Cargill sold 10,000 shares of TCBI stock on 02/17/2010 at the average price of 16.84, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.19% since.
- Sell:: Director Joseph M Grant sold 19,452 shares of TCBI stock on 09/04/2009 at the average price of 15.9, the price of the stock has increased by 4.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.