Nordson Corp. has a market cap of $2.25 billion; its shares were traded at around $66.56 with a P/E ratio of 27.9 and P/S ratio of 2.8. The dividend yield of Nordson Corp. stocks is 1.2%. Nordson Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 7.2% over the past 10 years.
NDSN is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NDSN. For the complete insider trading history of NDSN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director William D Ginn sold 400 shares of NDSN stock on 01/13/2010 at the average price of 62, the price of the stock has increased by 7.35% since.
- Sell:: Vice President Shelly Peet sold 2,100 shares of NDSN stock on 01/06/2010 at the average price of 63, the price of the stock has increased by 5.65% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President Peter Lambert sold 5,720 shares of NDSN stock on 12/28/2009 at the average price of 63.61, the price of the stock has increased by 4.64% since.
- Sell:: Director David W Ignat sold 5,000 shares of NDSN stock on 12/23/2009 at the average price of 63.66, the price of the stock has increased by 4.56% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.