Bebe Stores Inc. has a market cap of $731.59 million; its shares were traded at around $8.43 with and P/S ratio of 1.21. The dividend yield of Bebe Stores Inc. stocks is 1.19%. Bebe Stores Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.1% over the past 10 years.
BEBE is in the portfolios of Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BEBE over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BEBE.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CHAIRMAN & CEO Manny Mashouf sold 100,000 shares of BEBE stock on 02/10/2010 at the average price of 7.5, the price of the stock has increased by 12.4% since.
- Sell:: CHAIRMAN & CEO Manny Mashouf sold 100,000 shares of BEBE stock on 02/09/2010 at the average price of 7.4, the price of the stock has increased by 13.92% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BEBE. For the complete insider trading history of BEBE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Corrado Federico sold 1,726 shares of BEBE stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 8.08, the price of the stock has increased by 4.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.