Public Service Enterprise Group has a market cap of $15.4 billion; its shares were traded at around $30.44 with a P/E ratio of 9.8 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Public Service Enterprise Group stocks is 4.4%. Public Service Enterprise Group had an annual average earning growth of 3.2% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Public Service Enterprise Group the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
PEG is in the portfolios of RS Investment Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PEG. For the complete insider trading history of PEG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President of Services Elbert C Simpson sold 1,088 shares of PEG stock on 12/03/2009 at the average price of 32.36, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.93% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.