CEO of Quanta Services Inc. (NYSE:PWR) John R Colson sells 81,600 shares of PWR on 03/03/2010 at an average price of $19.16 a share.
Quanta Services Inc. has a market cap of $3.93 billion; its shares were traded at around $18.8 with a P/E ratio of 21.3 and P/S ratio of 1.2. Quanta Services Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 83.3% over the past 5 years.
PWR is in the portfolios of Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PWR. For the complete insider trading history of PWR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Senior Vice President Benadetto G Bosco sold 2,000 shares of PWR stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 18.08, the price of the stock has increased by 3.98% since.
- Sell:: Director James R /tx/ Ball sold 8,000 shares of PWR stock on 09/10/2009 at the average price of 24.52, the price of the stock has decreased by 23.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.