COO of Global Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN) James G Kelly sells 4,000 shares of GPN on 03/03/2010 at an average price of $42.86 a share.
Global Payments Inc. has a market cap of $3.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $42.82 with a P/E ratio of 18.3 and P/S ratio of 2.2. The dividend yield of Global Payments Inc. stocks is 0.2%. Global Payments Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.5% over the past 5 years. GuruFocus rated Global Payments Inc. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
GPN is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, RS Investment Management, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of GPN. For the complete insider trading history of GPN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President - International Joseph C Hyde sold 2,750 shares of GPN stock on 02/16/2010 at the average price of 44.69, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.18% since.
- Sell:: Executive Vice President Suellyn P Tornay sold 2,500 shares of GPN stock on 02/08/2010 at the average price of 45.13, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.12% since.
- Sell:: COO James G Kelly sold 4,000 shares of GPN stock on 02/03/2010 at the average price of 45.32, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.52% since.
- Sell:: President - International Joseph C Hyde sold 15,000 shares of GPN stock on 01/25/2010 at the average price of 44.95, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.74% since.
- Sell:: Director Michael W Trapp sold 4,938 shares of GPN stock on 01/15/2010 at the average price of 46.48, the price of the stock has decreased by 7.87% since.