CEO of Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:OESX) Neal R Verfuerth sells 60,000 shares of OESX on 03/04/2010 at an average price of $5.31 a share.
Orion Energy Systems Inc. has a market cap of $113.8 million; its shares were traded at around $5.22 with and P/S ratio of 1.6.
OESX is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of OESX. For the complete insider trading history of OESX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Senior VP - Human Resources Stuart L Ralsky bought 2,500 shares of OESX stock on 11/04/2009 at the average price of 3.76, the price of the stock has increased by 38.83% since.
- Sell:: VP, Gen Counsel and Secretary Estorff Eric Von sold 20,000 shares of OESX stock on 01/12/2010 at the average price of 5.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.09% since.
- Sell:: Pres. Asset Management Div. Daniel J Waibel sold 79,968 shares of OESX stock on 10/29/2009 at the average price of 3.96, the price of the stock has increased by 31.82% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.